Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Canada > Haines Junction, Yukon Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada

  • Mean sunshine hours in Haines Junction, Yukon range between 0:01 for every day in December and 9:21 each day in May
  • The longest day of the year is 18:46 long and the shortest day is 5:13 long.
  • The longest day is 13:32 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1780 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:52 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 40.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 59.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 29.6° above the horizon at Haines Junction, Yukon.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 00:36 02:26 04:54 07:18 09:21 08:40 08:58 07:21 05:06 02:44 00:52 00:01   04:52
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 06:37 08:59 11:46 14:41 17:23 18:59 18:14 15:46 12:54 09:59 07:18 05:46   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 10 (90) 28 (72) 43 (57) 51 (49) 55 (45) 47 (53) 50 (50) 48 (52) 41 (59) 29 (71) 13 (87) 1 (99)   41 (59)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 9.5 18.9 29.7 41.3 49.5 52.7 49.6 41.2 29.7 18.3 9.2 5.9   29.6

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy