Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
- Mean sunshine hours in Haines Junction, Yukon range between 0:01 for every day in December and 9:21 each day in May
- The longest day of the year is 18:46 long and the shortest day is 5:13 long.
- The longest day is 13:32 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1780 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:52 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 40.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 59.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 29.6° above the horizon at Haines Junction, Yukon.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 688.6 kms (427.9 miles) NW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) NW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 251.8 kms (156.5 miles) NW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 683.7 kms (424.8 miles) WNW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 444.9 kms (276.5 miles) WNW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 669.8 kms (416.2 miles) W
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 474.8 kms (295 miles) W
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) NNE
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) E
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 274 kms (170.3 miles) ESE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) E
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 500 kms (310.7 miles) ESE
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 316.2 kms (196.5 miles) SSE