| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haines Junction, Yukon in November is very cold at -12.5 °C (9.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.1 °C (19.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -18.1 °C (-0.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with some snow. A mere 30.5mm (1.2in) of liquid is dropped across on average 9 days.
- In November the blue above Haines Junction, Yukon is extremely dismal having an average of a murky 0:50 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 6:15 long and the longest day is 8:30 long with an average length of 7:18.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 12.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 87.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Haines Junction, Yukon November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Haines Junction, Yukon:
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 688.6 kms (427.9 miles) NW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) NW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 251.8 kms (156.5 miles) NW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 683.7 kms (424.8 miles) WNW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 444.9 kms (276.5 miles) WNW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 669.8 kms (416.2 miles) W
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 474.8 kms (295 miles) W
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) NNE
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) E
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 274 kms (170.3 miles) ESE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) E
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 500 kms (310.7 miles) ESE
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 316.2 kms (196.5 miles) SSE